This privacy statement concerns the processing of personal data by logratio.com. It does not address the processing of personal data by LogRatio’s product, which is addressed in our Terms and Conditions.
The Website is owned and operated by Global Analytics Systems GmbH. LogRatio is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our contact information is: Global Analytics Systems GmbH, Im Goldbrunnen 39, CH-4104 Oberwil, Switzerland, Tel: +41 (0)61-401-6055, Email: [email protected].
On our Website, we do not collect personal data, unless you provide your personal data through a contact form, request a product demo, subscribe to the newsletter, leave feedback through the feedback button, sign up on our partner page, or fill in a survey. In those cases, we only collect general contact information, such as your name, email address and/or phone number, sometimes optionally.
Personal data collected on the Website is only used for the purposes for which it was provided. The following is a complete list of our Public Websites’ purposes of data collection:
1. Request a Demo. We will only use your personal data to contact you for a demo if that is why you have provided the personal data.
2. Contact Form. If you make use of our contact form, we will only use the provided data to contact you to answer your question.
3. Newsletter Subscription. If you subscribe to the newsletter, we will only use the collected email address in order to send you the newsletter until you unsubscribe from this service.
4. Website Feedback. If you leave feedback on our website, we will only use the optionally provided email address to potentially contact you about this feedback.
5. Resource Consumption. If you consume one of our most recent e-books or webinars, we use the provided email address if and only if we believe there is a potential business opportunity, in which case our sales team might get in contact.
6. Job Application. If you apply for a job at LogRatio, we will only use your contact details provided for recruitment proposes.
We will retain collected personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with the requested service, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
We take adequate measures to protect your data from being stolen, lost, or used in any way that is not in line with the purposes for which the data was collected.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
We will not give your personal data to third parties, unless we are obligated by law, for example in case of a lawful request by law enforcement authorities.
We may transfer personal data to other companies within the LogRatio group of companies, typically our sales and support offices. We apply the same data protection measures in all our offices.
We may use third parties to process personal data for certain services. For example, the sending of newsletters. If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. We ensure that all third parties provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered.
We may occasionally send you promotional communications about product or feature updates, events, webinars, newsletters, content resources, offers, contests or provide you with other news or information about us and our select partners. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages by using the unsubscribe link within each email, or emailing us ([email protected]) to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database.
You have the right to correct, update, amend, or completely remove your personal data from our database. In order to verify your identity, we ask that you send a copy of your ID attached to your request. Be sure to blacken out your photograph and personal identity number or social security number. Following your access request, you can request rectification or removal.
The Website is fully compliant to the recent privacy developments according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and our efforts towards achieving this can be found on our GDPR page.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected] and we will investigate the matter.
This privacy statement was created in October 2019. When we change the policy on how collected data on this website is treated, we will announce this through an alteration of our privacy statement.