It works like the survey analyst at expensive marketing research agencies.
Only faster, cheaper, and better.
Teach marketing research lessons with FakeDt and LogRatio.
Because modern times require modern tools.
- FakeDt creates realistic simulations of survey data.
- LogRatio turns those data into professional survey reports.
Students working with LogRatio and FakeDt learn more, faster.
Try FakeDt – Synthetic survey data for modern teaching.
When it is an important survey, and you cannot be wrong,
let LogRatio make a professional survey report for you.
In minutes, not days!
- Save time
- Be confident, thanks to rigorous survey analysis methods
- Lead as a survey wizard
Impress your peers.
When it is an important survey, try LogRatio.
LogRatio: Fully automated, professional survey reports.
For a professional survey report
It is really easy to use LogRatio.
- Save your survey data in a CSV or an MS Excel file format
- Click here to try LogRatio (test data available)
- Follow the (easy) instructions and let LogRatio do its job
In minutes, often just seconds, LogRatio unique algorithm produces your professional survey report.
And if you do not have survey data, but still want to exercise with analysis and interpretation, try FakeDt. It creates realistic simulations of survey data in seconds. Teachers of Marketing Research love it.
Watch also the video above on the input data to LogRatio.
EAR: LogRatio magic ingredient or
Entropy Auto-Recovery algorithm.
EAR applies AI technologies and statistical methods to extract more information from surveys than any other analytical approach. The EAR algorithm:
- Understands the survey data structure
- Classifies text (eg from open-ended questions)
- Transforms raw data in analysis-ready format
- Runs several statistical analyses
- Makes all the crosstabs you need
- Runs different kinds of cluster analysis
- Reads and interprets the survey results
- Writes a verbal report like an expert survey analyst
LogRatio changes forever how surveys are used.
What is in a LogRatio survey report?
LogRatio creates an online dashboard and two survey report files:
- From the online dashboard it is easy to read the survey results
- The numerical report is an MS Excel file holding all the numbers and charts you need to describe and interpret your survey in a professional manner
- The verbal report is a PDF document, written in plain English, that interprets the survey results
When you can’t be wrong try LogRatio.
- Applies state-of-the-art survey analysis methods
- Is the easiest way to make a professional survey report
- Is the fastest way to analyze survey research data
- Is a true bargain!
In just minutes, LogRatio produces a professional survey report appreciated by market research experts and newbies alike.
And every survey user is a survey expert.
Help us to help you
Other visitors of this page describe themselves as “someone with at least some experience creating and using surveys”.
We guess you may be one of these too, and we would sincerely appreciate your help to make LogRatio a better product.
We know LogRatio isn’t perfect yet, but with the help of users like you LogRatio will soon be the most useful toolbox in the hands of professional survey users.
Thank you for your help!